Become a Member of the San Diego Airstream Unit
1) Adult ownership of a recreational vehicle manufactured by Airstream, Inc.is a prerequisite for membership in this unit.
2) There are two classes of membership in this unit: Regular and Affiliate Members.
3) An applicant for membership in this Unit must submit an application in writing and, upon payment of International and Unit dues, shall be a Regular Member of this Unit.
4) Regular Members who have sold their recreational vehicle manufactured by
Airstream, Inc. may, upon request, retain their membership as Regular Members of this Unit pursuant to the provisions of Section 2, Article VI of the International Constitution. Such Regular Members shall possess all the rights and privileges of the International Club, including full voting rights in all elections and on all questions.
5) Regular Members of another Unit may become Affiliate members in this Unit by an application to the Membership Committee and upon acceptance shall possess all the rights and privileges of the Unit, except the right to hold office in the Unit or the right to vote in the selection or election of officers in the Unit, region or International or on any amendment to the Unit or the International Constitution or on the dissolution of the Unit or the merger of the Unit with another Unit.
6) Applicants for Membership in this Unit must submit dues and join the
International Club simultaneously or show evidence of membership in the
International Club through another duly chartered Unit.
7) Failure to pay either Unit or International dues will automatically terminate
membership in the unit.
8) The rights and privileges of membership shall be deemed to include the spouses
of members, and a member and spouse shall each possess one vote.
To join or renew your membership with the WBCCI San Diego Unit, please contact
Daniel & Marcy Smith, at email@example.com . Fees are $70
($65 regular member dues for WBCCI, $5 Unit dues) Membership Enrollment Form
Member dues received by unit in time to be forwarded to the International Office by November 15th of each year will be listed in the International Membership Directory. Your information will also be published in the WBCCI-SDCA Unit Directory.
Dues are subject to change. Annual dues INCLUDE a yearly subscription to "The Blue Beret" and the SDCU Newsletter. Memberships become effective when dues are received.